Did you know that Coconut Palm wood is one of the most sustainable woods on the planet?
Wooden spoons and utensils have been used for centuries as kitchen tools all over the world. They are a cook’s best friend and perfect for stirring food, as wood is naturally anti-bacterial.
Coco Wood is sourced from the coconut palm tree widely available in South East Asia from plantations that are dedicated to growing coconuts.
These trees are able to bear for about 80 years of their life after which the tree is unfortunately burned or luckily recycled.
- No artificial glues or lacquers
- Sustainable products for everyday living
- Living with Nature not against it
- All of our products are biodegradable
- Fair trade practices when sourcing our products
- Plant a tree with every purchase
- Easy to clean
Please see the care instructions below to keep your coconut products in tip-top shape.
- Follow these tips and your coconut products will enjoy a beautiful, long life
- Hand wash only with soapy water, wipe clean and dry immediately, no dishwashers for these beauties
- Avoid putting your spoons in the fridge, freezer, oven, or microwave
- Rub with coconut oil every so often to keep the lustre and to add moisture, especially in drier climates.
Ships to USA only